Saturday, July 16, 2011

Alive & Well

As some of you may have known, I was admitted into the Khon Kaen hospital early Thursday morning for various stomach issues. They advised that I stay overnight because I was dehydrated, had a fever, as well as bacteria in my stomach. Thankfully, many prayers were answered and 24 hours later I was released from the hospital in time to make to the 3 hour trip down south to Khao Yai for our end of the summer CCP team retreat. Khao Yai is a beautiful mountain range that engulfs hundreds of miles of east Thailand that is also a tourist attraction for many resorts and elephants. I will upload pictures very soon. It was a very relaxing time for my team and I, filled with fellowship, sleeping, meals other than Thai food, elephant riding, and different adventures for the whole team. Will explain later as well. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well again and back at 100% and headed down the home stretch. Only 3 days left! 


Some pictures from karaoke last week:








Please pray for the hearts and souls of these men and woman we still continue to pour out into daily. A lot of them have heard the gospel and need prayer for the Lord draw closer to them and reveal himself to them through us, his word, and his spirit. 


This is the verse that was with our time with God this morning that God really used to press upon my heart and challenge me with my daily walk with him and striving to love others as Christ loves. 



"For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?
 8Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! Without us you have become kings! And would that you did reign, so that we might share the rule with you! 9For I think that God has exhibited us apostles as last of all, like men sentenced to death, because we have become a spectacle to the world, to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, butyou are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You are held in honor, but we in disrepute. 11To the present hour we hunger and thirst, we are poorly dressed and buffeted and homeless, 12and we labor, working with our own hands. When reviled, we bless; when persecuted, we endure; 13when slandered, we entreat. We have become, and are still, like the scum of the world, the refuse of all things." -1 Corinthians 3:7-13

I love you team. I can't thank you enough for your support and prayers. I thank God for you! Goodnight!

PLEASE CLICK on the ads below to help support my ministry leader, Nai, here in Thailand as he boldly proclaimed the gospel among an unreached people group! All you have to do is click on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment