Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And we're off!

After a late night of packing...then unpacking, then packing again to decrease the weight of my bag, we arrived at Birmingham airport at 5:30AM. The 5 legged flight begins in Birmingham to Charlette to New York City to Singapore to Bankok and finally to Khon Kaen, Thailand on Thursday May 26th. Its been a blessing being at home seeing long missed family and friends, but the anticipation of this trip has been building for a while. I'm ready, but still feel inadequate and unprepared. I need prayer to fight the anxiety and lies of inadequacy that the devil whispers in my ear. I'm in the Birmingham airport now. The team is excited, tired from the early morning, and still in disbelief that our long anticipated trip is finally here. Gods grace is sufficient, and his power is made perfect in weekness. Prayer is power, please continue to fight with me on this journey! I love you team.


1 comment: